We are a research team at University College London. We need volunteers to take part in a study looking at decision making. Participants will be asked to complete questionnaires and interviews, play computerized games, and have a brain scan. Knowing the causes and consequences of changes in decision making will ultimately help us discover how these differ in psychiatric disorders such as obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) and generalized anxiety disorder (GAD). You will receive £60-£80 as compensation.
We need volunteers who are:
- Diagnosed with obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) or generalized anxiety disorder (GAD)
- Aged 18-48
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Not suffering from: autism spectrum disorder, psychosis, schizophrenia, addiction, substance abuse, bipolar, tic or Tourette disorder
- Not taking antipsychotic medication
- Free of metal implants or dental braces
- Not pregnant
Interested? Contact the research team on 020 7443 2238 or CNNP@annafreud.org and we will send further details and explain the study over the phone.