OCD Action's National Conference is only 3 days away, so this is your last chance to buy a ticket!
The OCD Youth event that is taking place alongside the Conference has now officially sold out, but there are still a limited number of tickets available for the main event and the online booking form can be used until 11.00 pm on Thursday 16th April.
If you miss that deadline, you can call us on 020 7253 5272 on Friday (17th) morning to see if we can still accept a Conference booking.
Things to remember for the day
- The Conference will be held at the Manchester Conference Centre, Sackville Street, Manchester, M1 3BB
- The event will start at 10am but will be open from 9.15am so you can meet others and get yourself some refreshments. The day will finish at approximately 5pm
- Complimentary refreshments (tea, coffee, water and biscuits) will be available throughout the day
- Lunch is not included in your ticket price, but there will be food available to purchase at the Conference
- If you have any questions throughout the day, please ask one of the stewards or a member of the OCD Action team