Dockhead Fire Station
8 Wolseley Street
1.30pm - 3.30pm
Please contact facilitator for details
Who can attend:
People with Hoarding issues, family members, carers, partners and friends
Tel: 02032 282431
- Is your home getting cluttered?
- Do you struggle to use your rooms as they are full of stuff?
- Are you finding it difficult to organise your possessions?
- Do you struggle to get rid of things?
- Do you buy more things than you can use?
- Do you find it difficult to resist picking up free things?
- Do you or does anyone else think that you have difficulties with hoarding?
We would like to invite you to a support group to discuss such difficulties. This group is open to anyone and you can come to as many sessions as you wish.
Refreshments will be available. The group will meet at Dockhead Fire Station, for further information please contact Victoria Bream.
Dates for 2018:
(Further dates TBC)